The following link will take you to Big Brother Naija Season 7: Five Things To Know About BBNaija S7 2022.
AccurateGist had previously reported that MultiChoice, the show’s producers, had revealed on Tuesday that Big Brother Naija, or BBNaija, would return for a second season on July 23 and 24, 2022.
The show will return with a double launch show on July 23 and 24, according to the organizers.
The program will debut with two premieres for the second time. The first season was Shine ya Eye.
The show will run for 72 days and will have had over 40,000 auditions, it was also revealed. The finale will be on October 2, 2022.
Big Brother Naija Season 7: Five Things To Know About BBNaija S7
These are the top five predictions for this season.
- The winner of this year’s competition will receive a cash prize of N50 million as well as additional prizes valued at N50 million from the sponsors.
- The show’s fans have been warned to anticipate a lineup of more interesting tasks, unexpected turns, and Big Brother’s humor.
- A live studio audience as well as the “fan-favorite Ninjas” will return this year. Fans of several housemates had previously been invited to the live eviction event, but it had been canceled owing to COVID-19 restrictions.
- No SMS voting will be available for the upcoming season, just like it was last year. Fans can cast their votes for free on the official BBNaija website and mobile apps, according to the organizers. This implies that each subscriber’s total number of votes will depend on the subscription plans they have chosen.
- In the Fave Lock-In promotion, which is only available to DStv and GOtv subscribers, thirty lucky fans will receive N1 million apiece.